FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Jeff Carter, President and Owner Venice Dive Center E-mail:
SCUBA DIVE SHOP RELOCATION AFTER 21 YEARS Venice, Fl. – May 5, 2014 – Venice Dive Center (http://www.venicedivecenter.com) will move locations from Venice, Florida to 902 S. Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, Florida and celebrate a Grand Opening on May 10th, 2014.
The move stems from Venice Dive Center’s growth in the last year and will enable Venice Dive Center to provide more products for customers and increased space for scuba classes. Previously known as “Scuba Quest”, Venice Dive Center strives to bring conservation awareness and increase the sense of the scuba diving community.
Visit the Center on May 10th to explore the new shop, enter raffles, check out the specials and enjoy food and drink.
Venice Dive Center specializes in scuba gear and equipment, along with scuba services and certification classes. Visit the website at www.venicedivecenter.com or contact the shop at 941-497-5985. For more information, contact Jeff Carter at (815) 739-6760.
- Course includes: All classroom & pool sessions, ......5 open water dives, fun, excitement, and memories.
- Book Package includes: Textbook with workbook, record folder, dive tables and logbook.
- Equipment provided by Scuba Quest of Venice: Tanks, buoyancy compensator, regulator with octopus and gauges and wetsuit.
- Personal equipment REQUIRED: Mask, snorkel, fins, weight belt and weights, and safety signaling device.
- Pool sessions are held at the finest pool facilities available.
- Ocean dives are aboard a Coast Guard approved vessels.
- Class size is limited; assuring that the student won’t be lost in a crowd.
Comments are closed.